“It is surprising how the arts can be given such a high priority without seeming to detract from other areas”.
The prominence of Art and Design Technology is reflected in our Gold Artsmark Award.
- class teachers take part in specialised training
- planning is cross curricular
- a wide variety of media and styles are experienced
- printing, collage, papiermache, pottery and many other techniques are explored
- specialist teaching from Years 4 to 6
Art work is frequently displayed at exhibitions or entered into national competitions.